Part 2 Bridging work 2017

My Pictures 





 Mise-en-scene

Through my images, I wanted to capture the feeling of vulnerability. Vulnerability is a dark feeling that the majority of people succumb to at some point of life. As my candidates hands are held together, it employs an image of shyness and timidness. Her facial expressions also add to these feelings. The direct mode of address is, to some extent, intimidating as viewers may feel an obligation to give sympathy. My image depicts the idea that most people feel vulnerable and scared in every day life. My candidate is wearing formal business attire hinting the idea that she is constantly surrounded by people. Although this is the case, the mid shot portrays the idea that not all people are comfortable and confident when with others. 







Other Images 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tide advert

Binary Opposites

Post-colonism and orientalism- Gilroy and Said